Monday 11 March 2013

~~My Secret~~

Hello!!! I am Moo Jia Ying ~ My matric number is A10A077 and I currently studies at University Kelantan Malaysia under Faculty of Entrepreneurship and Business. The course that I'm taking is entrepreneur in tourism. I'm born in 2 December 1990 at Johor Bahru. 

Actually this is the first time I open my own blog and I also have learned the way to share interested things about the travel destinations through this assignment. During the time doing this assignment, I got to know more details about the worldwide travel destinations that I never go and also I wish to visit if I got the chance to go for travel. I hope in the future I will be able to bring my family members, especially my parent, travel to those places to learn about the different culture of the country and also to taste the foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment